<body>
My kind of girl :D
Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I just got bored..
Akid and Andre got DC kenot go j8..
Andre going gym -_|_-
Cmon la. fking saddist. ppl dun want go dont force them larrhs.. still wan bribe -_-
Thats just dumb.. D:

I got bored so here :

If you're a guy post this with 'My kind of girl'
If you're a girl post this with 'My kind of boy'

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Hmm.. i dunno.

2. Smart?
Not nerd.

3. Preferred age?
Same age? maybe younger?

4. Preferred height?
Shorter? same height? :X

5. How about sense of humor?
Not really.

6. How about piercings?
As long as not tougue >_<

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Ya.

8. Pink hair?
Thats cool :D

9. Mushy or no?
Dont really mind.

10. Thin or fat?
NORMAL LOL.

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
This is racist o_o :X

12. Long hair or short hair?
Umm... hmm... Depends o_O

13. Plastic or metal?
Huh? lol.

14. Smells good?
Who wants ur bf/gf to smell like crap?? Not me.

15. Smoker?
NO -_-

16. Drinker?
I don't really mind.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
No.

18. Muscular?
HA.HA.HA.

19. Plays piano?
Anything.

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Anything.

21. Plays violin?
Anything again.

22. Sings very good?
Don't really mind.

23. Vain?
LOL. VAIN. lol. nahh :D

24. With glasses?
Doesn't matter.

25. With braces?
Doesn't matter.

26. Shy type?
No no no D:

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Half half? :X

28. Active or passive?
Dont mind.

29. Tight or bomb?
None! D:

30. Singer or dancer?
Dont mind any. Just dun force me to DANCE! ._. unless it's something i wanna do >_>

31. Stunner?
I dunno o_o

32. Hiphop?
Dont mind.

33. Earrings?
I dunno D:

35. Dimples?
Dont mind.

36. Bookworm?
NO NO! D:

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Don't mind..

38. Playful?
ohkay ohkay .

39. Flirt?
Nop.

40. Poem writer?
Hmm.. Don't really mind.

41. Serious?
Not too serious .

42. Campus crush?
Don't get it. -___-

43. Painter?
Don't mind.

44. Religious?
Dunno ._.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Half half?

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
NONE -_-

47. Speaks 20 languages?
I'll probly die.

48. Loyal or faithful?
Both.

49. Good kisser
:D

50. Loves children??
o_o yes?


Profile
Open sesame!


Rubu ;DD
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time.

Hope i can study in 2n2 next year(2010).
Wrestlemania 25
Wrestlemania 26
New phone.
Hope can visit 2n1 T_T
Screw teachers ^^
KA SHING KA SHING $$
And more... but im lazy.

Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Amirah// Celeste// Curtis// Chengyi// Crystal// Ellena// Iris// MC Hong// Shank// Sharon// Timo-supremo//
Asked if u wanna be linked <3

Archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration