Lets start the day with.. OH NOES!
I WOKE UP LATE!
and then.. skool as usual.. nothing happening..
except i got owned.
Akid and andre was beating up timo. i wanted to stop the fight but then timo was hitting back so im like.. whatever~ and sit down.. watch watch.
-We interupt this story to bring u special news :D -
COOL MAN I'VE GOT A NEW WAY TO REJECT PPL
CUZ IM TALKING TO CELESTE ON MSN NOW!
I'LL BE LIKE :
Ahahahaha , okay, so?
Move on with life.
-Continuing story. -
So dhen..
At recess..
Playing cards!
Klein
Tim [Table] Gordon
Me
And.. yapo came in and was like..
HI MR YAP! :DDD
and he's all like * angry face *
Timothy pack ur bag. follow me down.
and i looked at him.
and then he realised we were playing cards..
and im like.. aww damn!
He's like : Playing cards ay?
gimme the cards. follow me down.
im like. kkays. take the cards.
and .. that was when the fun began :D
i got in trouble.
klein gordon me and lam went to Quek's office.
blah blah after some bargaining.
He decided not to cane us. but just warning. and one DC.
So blahh..
-Rinqqqqqqqqqqqqqq. Affterrr skoooool.-
Went down.. blah blah blah blah blah blah
And wtf. Me, Akid, Andre, Gordon
Walking down the streets..
and akid starting disturbing everyone we met. hahas.
so cool man :D
guess i can consider him as my fren now?
:DDDDDD
So. yea..
went amk library.. meet cy..
he was flirting as usual..
So i got damn damn damn bored..
now just reached home..
Friday going amk hub :D Chionging arcade 60 bucks! Woooooooo! :D
What if i told you i love you?
I dont wanna make another mistake..
I love you :D

Hope i can
study in 2n2 next year(2010).
Wrestlemania
25