"I thinkk a breakup is best for us.."
Sighs.. so bored.. maybe kaikai~ was right LOL we have no life.. -__-
Eat sleep play.. eat sleep play.. eat sleep play.. wtf?
OH OH bigg news! :D
Kishand Ram said he wants to fight with me? LOL
hahh hah. bigg joke :D so funny :DDD
ohwells.
"Those Grudges will never end, I hate you forever."
:D still pissed when i see your face.
Does having a gf means no privacy?
I dont even know you lol.
who are u to suggest what should i do?
Jealous much?
"Im not a daycare centre :D"
What if im not with her?
Wutcha gonna do?
Still say im a gangster when ur the one who's causing probs and wanting to fight?
where did your genes come from? birds?
ohohoh nonoo it's from dogs :D
Note to ppl :D
if u think im a gangster,
look at a mirror :D

Hope i can
study in 2n2 next year(2010).
Wrestlemania
25